Senior Microsoft Developer -
Code : DEV02
Adapt at working in a collaborative
team environment to develop and
support Microsoft .Net applications.
Understands object oriented theory,
programming, design patterns and has
the ability to participate in
discussions between architects and
team members to design solutions
throughout all phases of the
software development process. Join
forces with project manager to
estimate execution and delivery
timelines, implement work packages,
define and mitigate risks as well as
document the solution for technology
issues. Can easily absorb and
demonstrate new concepts and
technologies as well as industry
specific knowledge and expertise. Is
comfortable sharing knowledge,
mentoring team members, and
participating in code reviews.
• Design, develop and support
Microsoft .Net software applications
• Work Individual / as part of the
development team to implement
solutions while following best
practice methodologies from the
development planning activities to
• Develop details analysis and
• Assist in development of use
• Work with QA team to ensure
accuracy and solution integrity.
• Analyze the customer current
business process and the controls of
this business process..
• Provide technical support to the
sales team to advance sales cycles
Tools and Technologies:
• VB.Net and C++ for web and desktop
• .Net Frameworks.
SQL Queries and Crystal Reports
• SQL Server and MS Access
How to apply
• Good organizational, Planning,
Time Management and Leadership skills.
• Good presentation and analytical skills
• Creative, Self-motivated, professional,
• Co-operate with other departments to meet
the whole company objectives and strategy.
• Achieve assigned Tasks and objectives and
meets target dates.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced leading
• Ability to execute in a time-constrained
environment with maximum precision
• Quickly learn new technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal
• Ability to work independently or under
• Customer friendly-attitude.
• Knowledge of process re-engineering
• Customer Orientation and Technical
• Result Orientation and Quality Focus
• Leadership and Decision Making
• Active Listening
Required Education and Languages:
• B.Sc. of Computer Engineer,
Computer Science, or Computer Relate minimum
grade of good.
• Minimum 3 Years experience in Similar
• Graduation not prior than 2003.
• Arabic Native and Excellent command of
• Microsoft Certificates is plus.
• Working with a company with large
base of customers.
• Friendly work atmosphere.
• Attractive salary will be determined based
upon interview and years of experience.
• 9 Flexible Working hours / 5 days a week.
• Week End Thursday and Friday
• Annual and Egyptian Occasions Vacations.
• Annual performance based bonus.
• Mobile Allowance.
• Over Time for extra working hours.
• Growing position in a fast dynamic career.
• Chance to get training in different
information technology branches.
How to apply?
and send it
with a recent resume in word format with the
job code in the email subject to:email@example.com
Technology will review all received resumes
, only selected resumes will receive
a notification by E-mail/SMS containing the
available date and time for:
IQ Test (10 minutes)
English Test (15 minutes)
Technical Test (45 minutes)
HR Interview (20-30 minutes)
General Manager Interview (20-30
estimated time to finalize
all the required tests and interviews is
approximately 2 hours.
like to thank all applicants in advance for
their interest in this position.